Athena Pro Grow (2-8-20)
The vegetative growth stage demands well-rounded nutrition to establish strong roots and lush foliage. Athena Pro Grow is a balanced soluble fertilizer blend formulated for commercial cultivators to streamline irrigation. Use with Athena Pro Core for a complete and balanced recipe.
- Balanced NPK and essential microelements (when used with Pro Core)
- Fully soluble dry fertilizer, no particulates or sediment
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- Mixes completely at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
Ideal for mixing stock tanks and compatible with all dosing systems. This large-grind mix is 100% soluble and will not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
Always use in combination with Athena Pro Core. Measure by weight, not volume. Do not combine in dry or concentrate forms.
Stock Tank: Mix at most 2.5 lbs per 1 gallon water, agitate well until dissolved. Dose at a rate according to desired solution strength.
Reservoir: For every 1 gram of Pro Grow use 0.6 grams of Pro Core. See dosing chart for target EC mix rates.
Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron DTPA
We discourage mixing Pro Line in small amounts directly into the reservoir. We would rather turn the Pro line into a concentrated liquid first and then use that liquid to mix your batch tanks.
- Shake up Pro line to evenly distribute granules.
- Get a measuring container that has an accurate gallon mark on it.
- Pour a small amount of water into the container. (About a quart).
- Slowly pour granules into water while agitating, then mix thoroughly to solubilize.
- Add additional water until it gets exactly to the gallon mark.
- Vigorously mix until all granules are solubilized.
- Use the attached chart to determine the mL per gallon to achieve desired EC.